- This event has passed.
Online – Energy & Water Information Session
October 13, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Community workers and others assisting low income and vulnerable consumers in the Canterbury Bankstown area are invited to this free webinar on energy and water consumption issues.
- The role of the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW in complaint handling
- Help available from government and energy retailers
- Help available during COVID-19
- Estimated billing and meter issues
- Energy and water saving tips
Sydney Water’s Payment Assistance Scheme (PAS), PlumbAssist and Waterfix programs
- General Sydney Water business
- Leak detection dogs
When: Tuesday 13 October, 10am-12pm
Where: Online via Zoom
Register: Registration is essential. Register online now
Delivered in partnership with the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON), Sydney Water and the City of Canterbury Bankstown.
We are also holding an info session for the general public on 15 October.
Download the event flyer (PDF 350KB)